August 19, 1999 3 Comments
Welcome to Earth!
It's a wonderful planet but very complicated. The Earthling's Handbook is here to help you find the fun things to do, good things to eat, and ways to use Earth's plentiful resources wisely; learn about Earth culture, logic, and home management; and maybe even raise a child on Earth. We hope you will enjoy exploring the hundreds of articles here!
Earthlings like these articles!
- Important Information on Blood Types of Parents and Children
- Why my child is not allowed to watch Teletubbies
- What to do if your baby spits up blood
- How to Salvage Over-baked Brownies
- Vinegar Hairwashing
- What to do when a baby repeatedly drops something
- Cauliflower leaves are edible!
- What to Serve for Coffee Hour
- Costco vs. Gordon Food Service
- Things Not To Do, Hair Care Edition
Read more about…
anger architecture baby beans books breakfast breastfeeding Christmas city life cleaning clothing Continuum Concept creations dessert discipline dreams Easter education energy-saving exercise explanations faith family planning fear Fish food food storage fruit games gardening gender roles grade-schooler grammar geekery green alternatives guest post health help me! heritage holidays ingredients kale laundry leftovers Lent logic longreads love memories menu nutritional yeast flakes one-pot meals organizing politics pregnancy preschooler psychology quick meals recycling reusing Robots! school lunches shopping spaghetti sauce technology teenager Things Not To Do thriftiness time-savers toddler tofu travel vegetarianism veggie burgers work zucchini